Depending on the duration of your stay in France, you may need to obtain a visa from the French Consulate in your country. Among other documents, you will need to provide a housing certificate, from an approved housing organization.


We are happy to provide a housing certificate to you as soon as you have completed the application and made the first payment as outlined for your specific housing request. You will not be charged for obtaining this certificate.

Please note, French immigration authorities keep records of Visa addresses and random controls are carried out during any 3 month stay.